The Gary Fong Lightsphere Collapsible Basic Kit is based on the Lightsphere Collapsible diffuser--a round, soft, and flexible flash diffuser that slips on to any standard shoe mount flash unit and also folds away for easy travel. The inside of the Lightsphere is textured to soften and disperse the light, and because the collapsible Lightsphere is quite translucent, it helps conserve the total quantity of light. The Lightsphere Collapsible folds down to about 1/3rd of its original height when collapsed, and has a practical grip system which allows it to securely attach to any modern shoe-mounted flash.
Also included in this kit is a ChromeDome, which is an inverted chrome reflector panel that will increase the efficiency of the Lightsphere Collapsible diffuser; an AmberDome, which warms the light from your electronic flash for shooting outdoors at dusk or early morning; and a set of four color gels (red, yellow, blue, and green) designed for creative use of color with the Lightsphere Collapsible diffuser.
- Fits nearly all shoe-mount flash units.
- Incredibly strong universal grip system.
- Large, round-shaped diffuser minimizes need for flash brackets.
- Easily fits into a camera bag, folding down to only 1/3rd of its original height.
- Gel system matches outgoing light to ambient room light, or enhances black and white image contrast.
- ChromeDome increases flash output without sacrificing the softening qualities of the diffusion material.
- AmberDome warms the light from your
electronic flash for
balancing color at dusk or early morning, in interiors with
tungsten lighting, at sunset, or for warming your subject in
One size fits all, including: Nikon SB600/700/800/900/910, 430ex(II)- 580ex(II)-600ex-RT; Canon, Leica SF-58, Olympus FL-36-40, Pentax AF540FGZ, Sony HVL-F42/56/56am/58/58AM, Sigma EF530-610,Sunpak PZ42XS, Bower SFD Series Flashes, Vivitar DF383-400, Metz 44-58AF, Nissin Di622-866 + hundreds more.